Sunday, November 16, 2008

The Brush Fires at the end of 'o8

Okay so, this is my 2nd blog so Yay Derek! lol, but to be serious the brush fires are getting serious, and like they really are starting to panic many people, especially those who are DANGEROUSLY CLOSE to the FIRE. Well i'd like to ask for your prayers, as many of you know I live in the Walnut/West Covina area, and like There are fires in Yorba Linda, Diamond Bar, Chino Hills, and Several other CA cities. I have friends everywhere in CA and I'm sure you do too, so please pray for my friends and family. Today my uncle jan left for Hawaii, and I wasn't too sure if he'd be able to because the fire was SO bad that the freeways have been closed off from any vehicle even the police, firefighter, and ambulances. yeah, the fires are THAT bad... So i'm asking you as a friend to please pray, and have faith in God that he will keep us safe, keep our friends safe, and most importantly our Families safe. Thanks For Reading, I appreciate it.

1 comment:

jOi-C said...

hey derek! i'm the first to comment on your blog ever! you have to update all the time k? so i can get juice on ya! haha j/k looking forward to the poetry and lyrics...miss you guys, ate joyce =)